milKit: Tubeless made easy - no more flat tires on IndieGoGo



When I first seen this system, I thought to myself – What the heck. We're talking about bicycles here. If my tire goes flat because of lack of sealant or the sealant is dried up, I can just throw in a tube. Or if I'm in my shop and checking my tires of it's sealant, I'll just pull the tire. If I don't want to do that, I'll just top up with a half amount in a syringe.

But in looking at the video, it actually looks pretty slick. And it takes the guesswork as to how much to top up your sealant.


They are in the process of running an IndieGoGo campaign if you're interested in supporting them. While I'm not completely sold on the idea, I'm leaning to that it's a smart product.

Right now they are featuring a $39 perk that includes a full set of 2 milKit valves and a refilling/measuring syringe.  That would be 20% off their "normal" price.

So what do you think about this system? Worth it? Amazing? Overkill? Let's discuss in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'm begging you to. But please – no flaming, trolling or spamming. Nothing lewd or offensive. No hateful or racist comments. I will remove comments as I see fit. Keep it classy.







Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to an attack by Gunnar Soroos. Gunnar Soroos rides for Toms Shoes Cycling Team. Gunnar Soroos is so crazy and awesome that he flips out ALL the time. I heard that Gunnar was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon Gunnar Soroos killed the whole town. My friend Oprah Winfrey said that she saw Gunnar Soroos totally uppercut some jerkface just because they opened a window. Gunnar Soroos has two speeds. Fast, and Kill! The main export of a Gunnar Soroos attack is pain. You can control how people can interact with you and your friends. Choose who can see you, who can speak to you, who can hurt you, and who can be ignored. eastwood mountain biking rochester ma